Monday, April 5

mondays are for...

a tea party with fuzzy friends,


painting,


adding details to a cat condo project,


a science experiment,


being outdoors,


planting Easter flowers,


preparing the grocery list for a week full of meals,

and now comes afternoon with a rest for the wee one, neighborhood friends knocking, playing and jumping, singing and dancing, dinner preparations and hubby returning, family meal with bike ride following, baths and showers, books and prayers, goodnight wishes and kisses, stretching and worship, snuggling and rest.

all in one day.

possibly the best day of my life.

and then i get to live it all over again

with slight variations.

yes, possibly the best day of my life.

Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.

My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
Psalm 63:3-5

continuing Gratitude List #169-187
holy experience

2 comments:

Manda said...

Kindred Grocery Shopping Lists... I love them.
I wrote. I shopped. I'll prepare the meal.
I loved stumbling upon your blog.
Be blessed Nikki!
~M

Nikki said...

yes, a weekly meal plan and shopping list are essential to us mamas! thanks for popping over; i'll be visiting your space soon.
-nikki