Monday, April 30

even here

shocking. 
confoundedly shocking.
what is time but water rushing past on rocky riverbed,
sand slipping through fingers desperately clinching fistfuls only to lose what it tries to grasp.

every single day. 
week.
month passing.
year gone by.

shocking.

tonight i find myself walking through the quiet, dusty halls of this space, reading words this girl-heart tapped out so many months, years ago and am comforted in the familiarity of the rhythms in this one life of mine. 

so much is the same

and yet, 

it is so very different.

what a beautiful God.

my heart is full tonight...heavy from emotion, soothed by merciful faithfulness.



so thankful for these words scribbled on evenings just like this.

every single day.
week.
month passing.
year gone by

You are here with me

Thank you, loving gracious Father, for being with me...even here. You truly, unceasingly amaze me. Your love endures forever.



No comments: